We are a small, private nursery group dedicated to providing the highest standards of childcare and Early Years education. All three of our settings have been rated ‘Outstanding’ in all areas by Ofsted, a tribute to the dedication and hard work of our caring staff team. Our private nursery group is bespoke-designed at each site and perfect for providing full day-care to children aged between 6 weeks and 8 years.
Here at the Wolds nurseries, we are committed to encouraging every child to experience and learn about their environment. We are fortunate to have private woodlands which are not accessible to the public. Each child has access to our Forest School sessions within these woodlands. Although sessions are loosely ‘planned’ in accordance with the EYS framework, the main objectives are to involve and enthuse all children in participating and enjoying their natural surroundings.
Situated just outside the beautiful villages of Normanton and Stragglethorpe, at our private nursery group, we care for your children in safe, rural locations which offer the convenience of easy access from the A606 (Melton Road) and the A46 ( Fosse Way).
Our nurseries are welcoming; bright, cheerful and stimulating Each of the rooms has been carefully thought out. There is the Baby Room for the discoverers, aged between 6 weeks and 1 year, the Tweenies Room for the Explorers, aged between 1 and 2 years and the Toddlers Room for the Inventors, aged between 2 years and 3 years. As well as these rooms, there is the Pre-school room which is organised specifically for children aged 3-5, helping them to prepare for school life. In all areas of nursery life, we offer the following:
- A fun and stimulating environment to help your child grasp key skills through play.
- Excellent indoor and outdoor facilities enabling us to offer a wide range of activities.
- Safe specially designed, self-contained environments.
- Planned, effective childcare provision with a high adult-child ratio for individual attention.
- Year-round outdoor sessions with our Forest School Leaders in private, secure woodlands.
- Healthy, locally sourced meals prepared on-site.
To make an enquiry about our childcare settings please contact us